Good news for 2023!
In NSW, traineeships are fee free! Meaning no more upfront training costs for students or employers. For more information visit VET
What you need to know before you contact Acacia
- Firstly, you will need an employer willing to employ you under the traineeship program.
- Next, the employer and trainee will sign a ‘training contract’, which is to be approved by AASN and the State/Territory Training Authority.
- Then it’s time to nominate Acacia as your training provider of choice.
- From here, Acacia will accept the training plan proposal if suitable, based on trainer availability and location of workplace.
What are traineeships?
- A traineeship is a system of structured, work-based training combined with employment.
- They are designed to help people start a career and to provide businesses with trained, qualified staff.
- Most traineeships are of 12 months duration.
- On successful completion of a traineeship, the trainee will receive a nationally recognised qualification.
- Traineeships can be offered to either full-time or part-time employees.
- Available to new and existing employees.
Benefits for the employee
- Employees receive a structured learning program of Nationally Accredited Training.
- Qualifications may be used as a credit towards training at a higher level.
Flexible training options
At Acacia Education & Training we strive to provide the most suitable and flexible methods of delivery for you and your employee. Examples of how we may provide/deliver the training are:-
- On-site at your workplace.
- Part-time classroom-based delivery.
- Correspondence – course materials are sent to the trainees, with support from a trainer via phone, online and email.
- Flexible delivery – by a combination of methods.
Convenient to arrange
Some employers believe appointing a Trainee and arranging everything is difficult and time consuming. In fact, there is very little – and, it is all looked after by an Australian Apprenticeship Centre (a government-funded organisation). They will help you complete the paperwork and ensure you receive all the incentives you are entitled to. This is a no-charge service. We also take care of many parts of the process at our end too!
Take the next step
To get you started, all you need to do is fill out the enquiry form below and one of our representatives will be in touch shortly.
When we call, we will ask you a few basic questions and then let you know about the range of entitlements available. Once we have the ‘go-ahead’ we will guide you through the entire process. And remember, it’s a lot easier than you may think to start a Traineeship!
Traineeship Enquiry Form
Full list of traineeship qualifications on offer with Acacia.
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail